Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Yikes!
You heard it I checked for poison ivy and you guessed it! It's here So...I'm watching it like a hawk. So far, two spots on my left arm. It's in the one bump stage and so far...that's all. Can't believe after all that washing with special soap. My doc said that once I bump into it...it's to late. The oil goes right through the first layer of skin. Today the weather has been beautiful. Low 70's with little humidity and a very gentle breeze. I pulled a trash can full of weeds. Trimmed up a few things and what an improvement. The hostas have taken a beating. The heat just really burned the leaves so things are not as pretty as they could be. But...I'll take what I can get. This morning I closed some of the windows but they are all open at this point. It's a beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it sad that Dust Bunny disappeared soon after starting a blog? The cat showed such promise.
I am glad that you are keeping yours up on a regular basis. It is a nice way to stay in touch with life in Indiana.
Post a Comment