Monday, September 17, 2007
The good and the bad!
This morning I took the car in for a check-up. That was good. The bad is that I made the appointment for last Monday. Yikes. That explains the fact that my appointment did not appear on the appointment sheet. The good is that they said they would take it anyways. I checked the calendar after I got home. MY mistake. I'm so glad I didn't make a fuss. I've been on the web about burns. Dr. Russ has determined that I have a deep second degree burn. There's nothing good about that. It takes up to three weeks to heal. That's real bad. The good is that it is free of infection so far. The bad is that there is not much I can do with the hand and the weather is great for gardening. The good is that my clippers still works in my right hand. The left hand fits very well inside a clean rubber glove. I've been watching lots of TV. Don't know if that's good or bad. I did wash the sheets and change the bed...That's good. If the car is finished by 5 that's real good for a car that has 120,000 miles. The shuttle brought me home in a new Civic. That was better than good. $18,000 would get me a new car! Don't know if that's good or bad. Tonight I'm going to Greenspace with Judy, my neighbor. The program is about cooking with herbs. I think that will be real good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment