Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wed...

Movin' right along in the week. This morning was a morning on the desk at church. When I got there at 8:30 I worked on things that I usually do in the afternoon after I get off at 1:00...That means getting ready for soup kitchen tomorrow. Restocking the shelves, getting gal. cans of vegetables in the kitchen to open tomorrow. It just makes Thursdays easier. The desk was relatively slow. Checked my e-mail. Surfed the net among other things. This afternoon I finished what I didn't get done this morning. I'm looking for Passion Fruit juice so I checked at Trader Joes and a specialty store in Nora. Made supper and went to church with Doug. The men are singing Sunday. I spent the time working in the court yard. The zinnias are looking terrible so I pulled them out. Add enough weeds to the bag to fill it. Enough work for the day so I quit. The jaw is doing better but I have horribly sensitive teeth on the left side. I did do one pain pill this evening. And now...It's doing better. Tomorrow I call the doc to tell him how I'm doing and I guess I'll tell him to take the gland out. That's so hard to do when it's not hurting but so easy to do when it is hurting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting the gland out makes sense. Maybe you can keep Rick in business by taking some other kind of medication, I'm sure he has some suggestions.