Saturday, September 1, 2007

Time flies...9/1/2007

Last night the WBA Indy Fever beat Detroit. Those ladies can play! The Colts lost and the US Open fit in at the commercial breaks. And in the middle of all this Doug and I made a run to Panera Bread to learn how to collect day old pastries for our Sunday Hospitality Hr. at church. Wooo...I was ready for bed after an unbelievable day of doing. This morning I'm back at church collecting a huge number of choir robes that will be assigned to new members. That means two washing machines loads full of choir robes this morning. Ida and I have a date this afternoon to get fingernail polish. I love that lady. She is a wonderful gift to have. My hope is that I can spend some time in the flower beds later today. We might even have an ear or so of corn for the first time this year. I keep looking for nice fat ears.

No comments: