Sunday, September 23, 2007

Football Sunday

That's one reason I like Sundays. Football. I'm keeping track of wins and losses for all the teams. That's fun. I know...little dumb things keep me happy. As usual...off to church at 7:10. Doug and I and another couple set up the Hospitality Room. It looks so yummy with Panera pastries and a touch of Kenya decorations. We also have a cart of books people can choose from if they want to read. And it seemed really noisy today which is a very, very good sign. People are using a new way to connect with each other. Very hard to do when folks come from every corner of the city and the counties beyond. I gave choir a shot but I flunked big time. The old jaw decided to scream with pain so I bailed out. I sat among the non choir people and sipped and spit salt water. Sounds yucky but I don't think anyone noticed. And...I could be there. This afternoon lots of sleep. I'm not surprised. Well, I saw a lot of football but I also missed a lot. Colts won...Three in a row. Now we'll see how the Bears rip up those Cowboys. Usually wild animals win. That's my prediction. That's about it for Sunday. Back to watching the big fight on TV! Good luck tomorrow, Melissa.

No comments: