Saturday, September 8, 2007
Usual Saturday
What a bummer. I wrote a paragraph and the darn thing wouldn't post. Lost it all. Oh, well there might be a message there somewhere. Not much has happened yet today. It's coffee, paper and cherrios. Should rain today. It's so MUGGY. Looking forward to the rain. This morning it's off to church again. I forgot hospitality stuff...juice, cream ets. last Sunday so we did a turn around. Today, I'm getting that stuff out of the house. The Africa theme will make it's first appearance tomorrow. I'm using a table cloth during the hospitality time that Eric brought home from South Africa. Yahoo for thematic teaching! Then this afternoon I'm seeing Ida and Lanny again and encouraging Ida to pick out her clothes for church tomorrow. And the sweeper might make an appearance here at home. No dog makes a HUGE difference with how many times I see the sweeper. Then a little college football today. I love that game but the pros make it more interesting to say the least. I think that's about it for today. Now...I hope this posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment