Saturday, September 22, 2007
Bigger trouble in River City.
Well, I haven't had a weekend like this in a long time. Maybe never. The blocked gland continued to be blocked and the pain, exactly like a kidney stone but in my jaw came in waves. And I think I've had some tidal waves. Reminded me of the waves of pain during child birth but the pain is all in the jaw and neck. And...it doesn't end. So...called the doc on Fri. afternoon. Doc wasn't there and nurse told me to take tylanol and come in on Monday. I knew I was in big trouble. This is not a tylanol pain. Friday night I had about two hours of sleep between 2 and 4. Not good at all. And this morning was an earthquake, tidal wave and tornado all at the same time. I told Doug we are on the way to the emergency room. So Codeine #3 is now on my drug list and it's working to some degree. Any degree...I'll take it. I'm sucking lemon drops to unplug the duct but I think the darn thing is still plugged. But...the good part is that I'm not moaning and growning and crying. It's really hard to stay on top of the pain. But...THANK YOU Mr. Codeine#3. I'm even catching up on sleep even if it is a drug sleep. Lots of people do that all the time. I tried to eat supper but the pain is still there but somewhat covered up! Yahoo for the covered up part. I'm loving my drugs. Avelox is the drug of choice for an antibody. I'm using all these names for you know who. I wish he lived closer so I could be better educated on all this stuff. And I just wish he lived closer...period. What a weekend. Uck. We're going to Panara Bread tonight for pastries during the hospitality hr. . That's an 8:45 pm trip. Sort of fun to see who is out and about at that hr. Tomorrow, church should be fun with all the visual arts we now have hanging at church. I want people to feel covered up with Kenya. And...I'll get church pictures to the other you know who in Georgia. Kevin' Armstrong is back from vacation. I ALWAYS look forward to his sermons. He can make me think a whole lot and the services are crafted so carefully with scripture, music, prayer and sermon coming together. What a worship team! The bar (not the drinking kind) remains high at North. Yahoo. Oh, dear. I feel a sleep coming on. Not a bad 6 pm idea. Just took a drug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know you're old when you think 8:45pm is late and your surpised to see who's out and about at such a late hour. Who else but your son from the north.
Jared
You poor thing. We are praying for you and hoping you feel better soon. Penny
Post a Comment