Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Easy Day
This morning was a take it easy morning. Just didn't rush around. Had lunch with the Muldoon ladies. They are three other teachers that taught first grade together 1 year at good old Forest Dale. We've met for at least 12 years now. Then I went to Meijers and bought lettuse for soup kitchen Thursday. I took it to church and changed the case in the west entrance, filling it with musical instruments from Kenya. I hung another leso. Great Kenya teaching tools are everywhere if people want to learn. This evening is just a quiet evening. Yahoo. I had one good strong jaw pain job at lunch. I got up from the table and found a quiet corner until the pain left. A sip of coffee brought it on. I'm staying away from cold drinks and thought coffee would be good. Well, not today. Now...one pain a day with just little twinges here and there is a great improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear you are doing a little better every day. I've been keeping you in my prayers. I see you're taking one day at a time just like me. Pretty soon, I'm sure, we'll both be back to normal. Melissa
Post a Comment