Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday afternoon

I'm watching the Colts! Looks good so far but two points can melt away. Fingers crossed. Some things to be thankful for. My hand looks very good even though the blisters continue to fill. Uck. But no big red inflamation marks. That's good news. I'm keeping it clean and covered. More poison ivy has not developed. Whoo. Very busy at church with Hospitality Hour. It's such a good place for people to develope friendships. After church I attended a short workshop hosted for greeters. Lots of laughs and good suggestions. I've had my afternoon nap and now feel like coffee would be good. Less than a minute...the Colts are making me nervous. OK...it's over. Wooo. I've heard from Ellen Daniels-Howell who is now in Eldoret. It's the rainy season and many places in Kenya are in a crisis state with way to much rain and floods. Traveling the Kenya roads will have it's problems.

No comments: