Friday, September 7, 2007

Braggin' more. new Kenya address

Well, of course I didn't have anything to do with it but how about those Colts. They came alive after the half time break. Must have needed some good strong coffee. Happy to see the Michigan Russells tuned in! This morning I'm at the church desk answering the phone and getting some things ready for Sunday. I'm also putting up a display the first of many Kenyan items near the sanctuary. I love to do that. This afternoon I'm visiting again with Ida writing for her a thank you memo for the church bulletin and newsletter. I'm looking forward to being home tonight. Next Tuesday Patty Hefner and I will hang many beautiful fabrices, gifts to us April Kenyan travelers, all over the church. They are just beautiful and will really make an impact against what is a beautiful but gray colored sanctuary. I love color. All of these will hang until the Mamlins go back to Kenya. You can find out about their Kenyan HIV/AIDS program designed by Joe Mamlin and his Kenyan counter parts by checking on line...iukenya project. Its one we worked in last April. Chior party was great and Ida and Lanny did well.

1 comment:

Brother Cassian said...

Are you ready to try posting some photos of the Kenyan cloth? Maybe you can get Kat to help you . . .