Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday

A bit about last night. Martin...our bell leader is just so much fun and teases like crazy. Well, I didn't move to the part of the table as he said I would so I have it pretty easy. It's f and g. That's all. But it's one bell off of what I rang last year which does a mind trick when one reads music. I'll get it eventually. The brain needs a little stress once in a while. Today was soup kitchen. A very small crowd. We pushed the food out. The men loved it because they had more sweets then usually. They love that sugar. I think it has something to do with the drinking that some do. Took a nap as I do every Thursday after working all morning and then we did a visit to farmers market and on to our annual choir party with a great pitch in at one of our choir members home. Lots of people that fit well into their huge house. And...now it's COLTS time. Booo. New Orlene's just scored. It's a tie game. The city has been rocking big time all day long. Big party on the circle. That's it....I'm off to my comfortable chair for the rest of the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

off to the comfortable chair means you will be alseep in the chair before the end of the game!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Eric...I stayed awake for the whole game. Who could sleep? The Colts were AWESOME in the second half. First half was a sleeper.