Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Tuesday
So far so good. What more can I ask for? This was bulletin board day at North. More pictures up about Neema Home for Children at Eldoret. And...a little information/pictures about the Umoja project in western Kenya that 10 churches in the Indianapolis area have joined with a coalition of churches in western Kenya. The goal is to provide some necessities for orphan children to go to school etc. Checked out the supplies for Sunday's hospitality time. This afternoon I had a good visit with Ida and Lanny. Ida is going out for lunch with a church friend tomorrow and Thursday they will be at our choir pitch-in. Tomorrow morning I'll be at the desk at church again. That's an interesting place to work with people coming and going all morning. So far so good...What more can I ask for? Nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment