Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wed...

Half way through the week. Feels already like a week of at least 8 days. The volunteer church job was CRAZY today. 4 phone lines ringing. People lined up at the counter with questions and the a lack of planning on the staff's part about Christmas services. I guess they were surprised that Christmas is back again. As I remember it comes every year. So I ordered candles for Christmas Eve and then went downtown to pick them up, got baskets to put them in among other things all on top of what I usually do every Wed. to get ready for soup kitchen Thursday. This could have been done in July! How I get into this is beyond me. Always covering for people trying to keep the wheel greased. Just tuckered out. Bell practice was the refreshing moment of the day. We are ready for Sunday morning service. Should be lots of fun.

No comments: