Sunday, December 23, 2007

Two more sleeps

I love Christmas for many reasons. And there are only two more sleeps till Christmas morning. Yahoo. Presents are wrapped and the groceries are here. Tomorrow I've got to get organized in the kitchen. Shouldn't take long. I treat myself to little work on Christmas Day. It's playing with the grandchildren day~ Michigan kids should arrive sometime Christmas Day. And the Eric family will be out for supper and gift opening if we can wait that long! Today was a huge Panera day. The truck bed was full with some stuff stacked on top of other stuff. We had a great crowd that seemed to have a great time visiting with each other. I can't tell you how many pots of coffee Doug made but I bet it was close to 15. The bells played both services which makes for a very full morning when one tries to be at two places. The music was fabulous. Sermon was another winner. Colts also were winners. Tomorrow evening we probably will be at two services, 7:30 and 11pm. And then the kids will arrive sometime in the morning. I think we might even sleep in. Now that's a novel idea. Tomorrow, I'll get the gifts around the tree. I even bought bows this year. Now that a first. Woo...wooo!

1 comment:

Brother Cassian said...

Merry Christmas!

I will be looking forward to seeing pictures (on some one's blog) of the festivities today.