Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

Cool weather here. Feels like winter. dah! It's December. Did a little Christmas Stocking Shopping today. I'm just about finished. I think this year I'll turn the wrapping over to Doug. Wow...that would be a first. I'm doing a little sewing for Andrew. Reminds me of sewing about 30 years ago. Same old same old as JB would say. Tonight we're going to the Pacer's game. I'm really looking forward to this. I told Doug we're leaving early. I want to make this an evening to remember for me at least. Andrew stopped by this afternoon and tried on my sewing adventure. I need to shorten the pants...NOT surprised. He is such a short little bundle of energy and so much fun. Kat is going back to work on Monday. It's a new adventure with Andrew and I have no reason to doubt that it will go well. So disappointed that Baltimore just couldn't put New England away last night.

1 comment:

The Daddy said...

so how was the game..saw we lost but hopefully you all had fun