I woke up a little later than usual and notice immediately that the large beautiful pine tree just outside the window was covered with snow and slowly blowing in the breeze. It made for a beautiful picture. Yes...the first snowfall of the season is here. The morning walk to the mailbox for the newspaper was quiet and cold but not to cold. It will be even more beautiful when the sun arrives.
But...last night the Pacers lost but we still had a great time. Seats were awesome. People around us were fun to be with and the fourth quarter was really exciting with the Pacers pulling ahead with some great shots but like Baltimore...just not able to hang on. Little 6ft. 3 Steve Nash has about two times the energy of Kate (one of JB's dogs). He never ran out of energy. Now...Sunday...Baltimore can just go away when the Colts play them. That would just be fine but I think they will really be tough coming off the N England game. Off to church this morning and this afternoon, I SEWING!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment