Yesterday was catch up day getting over Thursday's soup kitchen day. Seems the body just takes a little longer to rest up. I'm hoping that there is not a repeat next week with New Years Day holiday. Time will tell. I've got to do a better job of body control.
I worked at the church desk answering the telephone and talking to a few folks that came by. Almost all of them wanted something we could not give them such as rent money, clothes, bus passes. I referred them to other agencies that might provide help. Our funds are gone for the month. The office staff usually has all the publications done for the weekend on Thurs, such as bulletins etc. But the copy machine was being repaired and finished at noon. Then...it was print, print...bulletins...happenings(a weekely newsletter)...and North Notes. I left after the bulletins were finished around 2:30. Didn't do much in the afternoon. Watched the Pacers last night for about 10 minutes...Fell asleep around 7:30...not by design. Today I think I'll take down the tree and get the house in order for January. We'll do another Panera run tonight. Always interesting to see what the results of that run might be.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment