Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today

Well, it's pea soup weather. Fog and rain and it's that all over again. Temp. in the high 50's. It's bug growing sick time. I just about finished Christmas shopping today. Wow...never have been at this place in December my entire life. I'm getting so excited and waiting for Christmas morning might be hard at this point. I just need to forget about some stuff. This Christmas should be as funny as a barrel of monkeys. Three little boys. What fun. There will be lots of surprises for the big kids as well as the little kids. I'm watching the Pacers play tonight. That is if JT can stay out of jail. I just wish some of the players would grow up. What did their parents teach them? Sounds like not much. JT takes such dumb risks. This is the third time car chasing after someone that fired shots at him. He should have been in bed! It was 3:30 a.m. Bad boy. Tomorrow morning I'm working at church and then good friend Doris Douglas is taking 12 Bread and Bowl workers out to lunch. Isn't she a good woman. She is celebrating her 88th birthday this weekend and is just as alert as can be. We have such a good time together. Bell practice tomorrow evening should end the day.

No comments: