Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday

Well, it's good and not so good with the shoulder doc. The recovery is supposed to be over 12 weeks and I'm really ahead of the curve. I think that's good. Well, the doc said...NOT so good. So I need to be more cautious. Bummer, bummer. I have a new sheet of PT stuff for the next 4 weeks and I told him I could do all of that sheet already. Guess that's not so good if I'm supposed to be more cautious. So...It's back in the sling especially when I'm out of the house. It is to help remind me as well as others that care needs to be taken. If the truth were known, I could say I'm not real surprised at his comments. I asked a whole bunch of questions today about how this surgery was done...It's very, very interesting to say the least. Probably should have asked that last time I went. I'm a how did you do it type person that really helps me to understand what's behind all the precautions. I am going to start ringing handbells tonight. They weigh less than 2 pounds and all wrist movement. No shoulder stuff and if it starts to create a problem, I'll QUIT. That's a big promise. Election stuff really is heating up. Some of the stuff makes me laugh. That's it for the day.

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

Tuesday?? Dont you mean WEDESDAY.

Brother Cassian said...

I hope she means WEDNESDAY.

Anonymous said...

Yup...it's Wednesday.