Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

Wow...the shoulder is improving by leaps and bounds at this point. Range of motion is really improving although the shoulder really gets stiff after PT. But...life is looking up. Soup kitchen today. Staying with the girls this afternoon and then it's Farmer's Market at church and then out for supper and then choir. Wow...Hope I don't get off the track today. I made 50 cupcakes last night for some 50 year member of the choir that I know. Well, they are for the choir and not all for him. We'll have some icecream/cake after rehearsal. Doug was in the family room and hasn't a clue about all the baking. As soon as the cupcakes came out of the oven I took them to the garage to cool. Didn't want the smell in the house and then packed them all in a plastic container getting rid of all the evidence of baking as I went along. Today, I'll need to find time to frost them at church. I'm still wearing the sling when I'm away from home. Just give some protection.

1 comment:

The Daddy said...

If your frosting them at church make sure you hide them from Andrew or he'll want "CAKE"