Monday, September 8, 2008
Monday Morning
The much discussed and planned for Kenya Carnival is history. What a wonderful sunny day it was. The lawn of Sec. Presb. church was covered with entertainment, volunteers and people who came to support orphans and vulnerable children of Kenya. Bridges are being built, youth are impowered to think outside of themselves and skills in leadership are being developed. It was an extremely positive day for the churches involved and the community. And...I'm still recovering. Yesterday was another good day. Choir sang. Our numbers jumped to 52 members at the first rehearsal on Thursday so we sang in the balcony Sunday. The choir loft holds 41 and squeezing in just wasn't going to happen. Great music including wonderful organ offerings. Yes, Yes. Martin is amazing and music that comes from his mind and fingers through the organ are such gifts. The nursery now called the Eden Rm. because the theme is creation was open. It's a beautiful room and Kat needs to be congratulated. She did a wonderful decorating job. Yesterday afternoon was given to sleeping, PT, icing the shoulder and watching football in between sleeps. That was the major agenda and it worked. Colts didn't win. But we love them anyways. I don't have much planned for today so things will just happen as they happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the Dallas Cryboys WON and that MI team in Detroit lost also. I can see the MI flash begin to talk hockey now
DB
Post a Comment