Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Morning

Another weekend just few past. Saturday, Doug and I went to Tipton to a Greenspace friend's greenhouse. Plant sale! We bought three dark purple fall aster plants and a couple of other things. 4 bucks a gallon plant is just to cheap to pass up. So...yesterday I dug some holes and got them in the ground. I cut more hostas off and dug some out for the garbage. They just don't do well in the sun and all of the shade places are full. More to do but I'll wait a few days. I would imagine some of the Sunday activities were a big stretch on the shoulder so I'm taking it easy for a few days. Shoulder is stiff and ice feels so good. Colts LOST. What a crazy game. Defence didn't show up. I could NOT stand to watch it. Big Sunday morning at church. Kevin had an excellent sermon on Worship. Wow...lots to think about. Hospitality hrs. were jumping. People meeting people and some just catching up on what's happening. Not much on the calendar this week. Wed. shoulder doctor's appointment. I hope he turns me loose. Can't imagine that he wouldn't. Soup Kitchen friend Jane Phelp's husband died Sun. morning. Dave had prancreatic cancer. Funeral Wed. I should go to that. Jane is such a good friend that I have had great fun with. We have many crazy soup kitchen stories. That's about it for Monday morning.

No comments: