Tuesday, October 16, 2007
On to the next thing!
Yesterday, after a short trip to church to finish the putting away jobs, I came home and slept for the rest of the day. Just tuckered out. Last night Judy A. and I went to Greenspace and heard a wonderful program on the life of Monarch Butterflies. Just before going I took a quick walk through the woods that Greenspace is clearing out. We're spending about 35,000 dollars on restoring this woods that is filled with honeysuckle. UCK. We now have a woodland garden, fern walk and a redbud walk. More work to do but it's becoming a pretty little spot. Eagle Scout projects abound in the woods. Today...Patty and I are meeting to plan the Christmas visuals. I feel we're a bit late already on this project. Patty was called yesterday for jury duty this morning so that has put a crimp in the works but hopefully will not delay us all day. We're getting the furnace cleaned today. It's still quite warm but probably not for long. We haven't turned the furnace on yet. That's always delayed as long as possible. Wow...Eric had a great day yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What happened to Eric yesterday?
Maybe he needs a blog.
Never mind. I just saw Andrew's blog where he gave some space to his father's great day.
Post a Comment