Goodness...I hope tonight goes well. There's nothing like Monday night football. This could be a great game. Wonderful Sunday service. Music, music, music. And 4 great testimonies on generosity. It was a great morning that tuckered me completly out of energy but worth it.
We sang both services and had a gang buster hospitality hour. What fun.
Today I visited the ENT doctor again about my worn out salivary gland. The decision is to take it out! There have been reminders of past events with soreness and the doc said that the gland is very tight and not working as it should. Surgery will happen Nov. 13 if all goes as planned. It will be wonderful not to think of some unexpected happenings that are quiet painful coming on at an unexpected time. I should be well enough to head to Georgia the next week. Yahoo. And...playing with the Michigan boys will just be the icing on the cake while they are here. What fun to think that all the little cousins will be together for a few days. Cleaned up some flowerbeds today. Our two trash containers are jammed full so I needed to stop. No place to but the clippings until the trash man comes tomorrow.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not only the cousins, but the BROTHERS, across three generations!
Post a Comment