Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Wed. evening
Great morning at the desk. Not much to do so I really did some searches on the internet. Then the afternoon was crazy. I got things ready for soup kitchen tomorrow. Counted bags, restocked the shelves, brought cans to the kitchen to open tomorrow morning etc. I stopped at McFarlings to buy Pepper. We buy it in 7.0 lb cans and it cost almost $50.00. Horrible. It disappears faster then ice on a hot day. Then on to the post office to mail North Notes. Back to church with mailing trays and met our coffee lady and got coffee and cups for Sunday from her. Talked to Rick a bit about candles. Then off to GSF for coldslaw for tomorrow. Lettuse is so expensive but the coldslaw cost as much as lettuse would have. Then to Sarah Ellen's house to look for a cell phone lost by John Stroh. Didn't find it and SEM was at the airport. Stopped at Once Upon a Child for a little toy for Andrew's Holloween and then to the grocery for a sweet potato to give him. I thought that was appropriate for a 11 month old. He was a little monkey tonight. I was so happy to get home at 4:30. SEM called from the airport and had a list of things to do that she didn't get finished...ex. wash out of the dryer, food in the refrigerator, bananas on the counter, trunks to take to the med center and a few other things. Got supper on and sat and watched TV. Pacers one their first game in overtime. I hope that isn'f a fluke! They have a long way to go to get me excited with all the stuff they have pulled the last two years. Almost all of those nuts are gone and we have a new coach. Maybe there is hope. Went to bed and couldn't sleep so it's computer time again. I've got to get my ducks all going the same way to put this mind to bed. Oh, the kids came around 7:30 also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment