Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today is Tuesday.

Loved the day. 5 of us worked on North Notes this morning getting it ready for mailing. A dear little lady came to church from Chicago with her daughter who attended a meeting at church sponsored by the humane society on dog fighting. Lots of animal lovers were there as well as vets and police. The mother, Haddie worked with us on the mailing and also helped Patty and I with All Saints Day set up. What a delightful new friend we made. We told her she needed to commute to North on Sundays. We probably will never see her again but she and we have made a wonderful memory for each other. The church space is ready for Sunday. That's a good feeling. We took all the Kenya lesos down and then got a call from Second Presbyterian Church preacher David Berry who wanted to borrow them for their Sunday's service. He is connecting the people of western Kenya working with Orphans and Vunerable Children to All Saints Day. So...I delivered them to that church this afternoon. Those Lesos are really traveling around telling a great story. After delivering the lesos, I came home and took a long nap. That seems to be happening when I watch TV for some crazy reason. Spending tonight at home. Yahoo. How abouot those Packers! Made me nervous and I went to bed at the beginning of overtime.

No comments: