Saturday, October 13, 2007
Relaxing Day
Can't believe I said that. But it's been a very easy day. Messed around this morning doing some clean up in the gourd/sewing room. It was a mess. Still not what I want but it's getting there. The gourds that were in that room are now at church for table decorating. This morning I went to church and finished the centerpieces for tomorrow's dinner. That was fun. Gathered some other things that will be used. It was slow and easy. Watched a little of E. Michigan and Ohio State game. Bought a pair of shoes for church. First ones in a long time. The last pair were given to me before JB's wedding. Haven't spent much on church shoes in a long time. I think these should last at least 10 years. That would be about $10.00 a year spent on shoes. The next big thing is the IU Kenya Gala at the downtown Mariott Hotel tonight. That should be tons of fun since I'm going with Mary Jo Stinette. Great food and great company and great entertainment. What could be better. I'm wearing my Kenya made dress. Daddy will be doing the Panera Run by himself. He rather do that any day then sit at a banquet. I did do some set up for tomorrow's hospitality time. Fricks are not going to be at church and if we get finished with hospitality set up early, daddy and I will sing at first service. That's if we finish early. That means an early Sun. morning up and out the door again. That's it for today. I feel a sleep coming on. Now that is a relaxing thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment