Monday, October 1, 2007

It's Monday

Where did the weekend go? Now to catch up. Friday night Eric and Kat stopped by after attending the Carmel Football game for just a bit. And...we got to play with Andrew. He's WALKING. What a hoot. That's such a mile marker in my book. Layed around Sat. Loaded up at Panara Bread for Sunday morning gig. Sunday during the 9:45 hr. we shared our Kenya experience with the church. A huge crowd in Fellowship Hall. I think Joe and Sarah Ellen Mamlin have given our church such a good Kenya foundation about what's happening in that part of the world. And...we just put another layer on top. We showed our DVD and then three of us told stories about our experiences. We all went out to Stake and Shake after church with Kat's family. Then it was FOOTBALL time. Colts won again in case you needed to know. This afternoon I'm leather dying gourds. Haven't done that for a long time. I think we'll use them for center pieces for the Mamlin Sunday Dinner. I also finished ironing the last of 20 lesos that Ellen Daniels-Howell brought from Kenya for the church dinner. We have enough! They will be part of the table covering. Jaw/neck feels better. Yahoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the inside info.
Melissa and I laughed so hard when we found out your boys don't even have clothes lines, and they made comments on Bruce's clothes hanging job and came across like they were experts. All the comments did make me laugh though.
How nice that Andrew is walking now. Let the fun begin.
Are you feeling better? Sure hope so. Have a blessed day! Penny