Friday, October 19, 2007

Wow...It's Friday already

Time flies. Wed. I worked on the desk, shopped at Goodwill in the afternoon and then Bell practice in the evening. We are playing the 12 days of Christmas. It's a crazy piece on bells...time changes from 4/4 to 3/4, key signature changes from sharps to flats. It's so much fun and keeps one on their toes. Lots of good laughs when the unexpected comes up. Thursday was soup kitchen. Lots of good help and a lady from Kohls came and volunteered 5 ladies from the store to work with a contribution of $500.00 everytime they work. One never knews what surprises will come. That is a big one. Farmers market and then choir practice. Lots of music in the Sunday service along with a small orchestra. It's pledge Sunday. That's always an exciting time. Today, I'm working the desk again at church and at 12:00 I'm going to a luncheon at Doris Douglas' house. She invited a bunch of ladies from Trinity Ep. Church and she wants me to talk about Kenya. I gave her table cloths, pictures and a bunch of other Kenyan things. She's really excited about the luncheon. I worked in the garden a bit yesterday. We've had rain and the warm weather continues. I cut down a bunch of things that I usually let winter over. Cleaning up the beds already and will probably move somethings if I have time this afternoon.
I think I heard Jacob on the answering machine. What a guy. Tomorrow, we have a big choir rehearsal in the morning with the orchestra.

No comments: