Friday, October 5, 2007

It's TGIF

Wooo...I've had some busy days. Wed. was a blurrrrrr. It's interesting to me that big church people just find it difficult to understand that it's a good thing to remember where things belong and then put it back at the right place. Wooo. We could hire someone just to do put away stuff. It's a constant put away job. Yesterday was B and B and we had plenty of people to work. Early afternoon I went to see Ida and Lanny. Ida had company and I told Lanny I would take him out if he had a place to go. He said drugstore. Well, Ida finished up visiting real quick and said she was going along. I really wanted Lanny to have time by himself but it didn't work. So after the drugstore visit we took a long ride through the country. I enjoyed it and I think they did to. Back home for an hr. and then had an Advent/Christmas worship planning meeting. After that it was choir practice and bed time. Wow...for a change I slept till 6 this morning. That was a huge change from the past weeks. I'll take it. Today, I'm on the desk at church and then meeting with AnneMarie about posibilities of centerpieces for the Mamlin Dinner on the 14th.
I think that's all for today. That's enough. Tomorrow is a four hour choir retreat at Christian Theology Seminary. Sunday...church!

No comments: