Wednesday, May 2, 2018

OH...yes...another beautiful day.

All the flowerbeds have been touched.  I counted...more than 10.  Herb.Shade.Sun. Perennials to move and then move again.  I set up the little 15  gal. pound Monday.  Still to early for tropical fish...says Doug and the Reef!  I'm ready for guppies.  All of the plants/herbs/flowers that I've bought so far are in the ground.  Today I did more edging.  But...good grief.  I'm not 19 any more.  What's happened. 

Today the worst.  A big dead limb fell out of the tree.  Doug got that cleaned up in record time.  Then...more worst.  I was spraying weeds under a tree AND...a limb caught my hearing aid which went flying...who knows where.  I looked and looked...And Doug looked and looked and after about a 30 minute search, Whalla!  Doug found it.  What a scare.  Which reminded me that about two years ago...Doug was outside loosing his and I found it.  So...Woo...That would be a huge chunk of change to get another one.  So...today...Wonderful...wonderful.  Maybe we should get insurance! 

Today was hot...high 80's with rain coming tonight.  We need it.  I planted seeds...it's a risk.  Could be to early if frost comes after the plants are up. 

Tomorrow...soup kitchen and choir in the evening. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

So happy Doug found your hearing aid.