Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Again and again.

Gardening continues...Butterfly garden now has two healthy swamp milkweed plants.  The old one of last year bit the dust.  I think it's the stuff the lawn guy uses.  Bummer..  Plain old common milkweed are bothered as well.  I think Noah's garden is pretty well finished.  So...now it's watch it grow.  The Monarch was back yesterday.  Hope it's sticking around for a while.  Rain is not coming so it's the watering can that gets the job done.  Could use the hose but then I need to wind it back up when finished.  That's not on my to do list of things. 

This morning back to church to take down all the red of Pentecost Sunday which was a blast and this Sun. is noted as Trinity Sunday.  Father Son and Holy Spirit.  So..it's a white Sun. with white trinity banners and more.  Such fun.  Then it's on to GREEN...Ordinary Time...lasting until Advent.  Woo...EASY. 

Latest Sewing Project!!!  A costume looking like an ear of corn!  Farmer Market at church starting the7th of June.  Now where do you fine an ear of corn costume?  Well...it's coming out of my head. 
Fun, fun...easier to make than try to inspire someone else.  So I said...just get me the fabric.  Found a perfect green hat at last chance Goodwill along with dupal blocks for Sarah Ellen.  Woo...hit the jackpot. 

No comments: