Same old same old...STill having fun in the garden. Yesterday I planted three tomato plants. Still having some difficulty with plants that were touched by the lawn guy when he treated the lawn so today...another large black eyed susan plant hit the garbage can. All the fine roots were gone so the poor thing couldn't grow. But I have others that I moved to that spot so it's not so bad. Infact I butchered a bunch of perfectly good B Eyed Susans just to get rid of them. There were just way to many of them.
And this morning I found bits and pieces of a rabbit. Yeah! I think the good old owl took him out during the night as he was eating the tops off the butterfly weed plant. All that was left were bits of fur and it would appear the the owl just flew away with the bunny meal. Not to sad although the bunny was cute!
Most of the heavy work is done so there is time to sit and enjoy all growing things until the zinnia's get big enough to replant. . Oh, yes...stopped at the Reef...Rick...to get guppies and plants for the little pond. Asked for 6...think I got nine fish. Generous folks at the Reef.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor bunny needed to be at the pound to save his/her life. Fish in pond/rabbit in pound
Post a Comment