Monday, May 28, 2018

Corn costume.

Woo...it was well received and made it to the pulpit for an all church  Farmers Mkt. announcement.  Who would have thought!  Second treatment of the lawn and it's a disaster.  Guy killed a lot of grass doing hand treatment.  I'm a bit miffed.  But...all other things are just humming along.  More zinnia seeds are up. So far transplanted about 100 of those little guys.  Planted Caster beans...Not sure if the second time will work.  Beautiful leaves but of course the bean makes Rison.  Sweet peas, two so far are up.  Continue to water.  And Wed. we should have rain from the golf if we are lucky.  Doug bought more fish for the little pond this morning,  50 guppies and 4 golds.  Warm today.  I watered last night and this morning.  My eye seems to be a bit better.  Dr. L Russell thinks it's a bacterial infection.  It has not been nice at all.  But...I think it's better.  I'm trying to think pioneer lady when there were no doctors around.  But...lots of ice packs...That's not pioneer.  Not a nice thing to have on a holiday weekend.  Need to do about 2 hrs of church decorating this week at some point.  Not much else going on.  That's a good thing. 

No comments: