Saturday, April 28, 2018

Another beautiful day. Sat.

Woo...am I fortunate.  Today was just the best.  I went outside around 10 and came in at 5.  Well...maybe stopped yard work for lunch but it was just fun making things look ready for growing weather.  Oops...tonight frost.  Well..it's getting better.  Dug up more weeds...cut borders around flowerbeds...(Rick...thanks a bunch...surprised you didn't see doug for dug!!!in an old post).  Moved some things that needed moving and for some reason...I'm not finished.  Need to move more.  Woo...That's good come to think of it.  More playing outside.

 Last evening we attended along with about 25 other folks an evening meal with lots of conversation all centered around the Kenya Umoja Project.  Such good folks...good food and good times together honoring two Kenyan folks...Leonard and Linda who have been here visiting with churches supporting the Umoja Project that supports children in Western Kenya with school lunches...tuition...and more helping these children to stay in school.  Woo...that is a long sentence!!!.  Church tomorrow...Pacer game tomorrow evening I think!  Go Pacers. 

No comments: