There are times when I have no sense. Yes...times. So...this afternoon I'm taking it easy. It's sticky and rain is predicted for three days. Woo...That's wonderful. Most everything just needs to grow. I did what I hope is the last of moving and filling in with plants where there was room for something. And...I scrubbed the kitchen floor...cleaned out the frig...dusted the dining room...Woo...it was dirty. When doors and windows are open the dust finds a place indoors.
Called the Mi. kids today two times to check on how they were doing with new family member Wyatt. Today was the day he crossed the boarder. This little dog certainly has found a good home. And...coming from Canada makes it a bit more interesting with rules and regulations that come with a dog crossing the boarder. Hope he doesn't get deported for breaking rules. Hope we can make a Mi trip around Memorial Day weekend. Haven't thought much about that but could be a possibility.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will remain silent about “ border” and “boarder”😇
Post a Comment