Saturday, May 5, 2018
I'm outside again.
Wonderful rain Thurs morning. The ground has been perfect to work. So...did more edging and transplanting and planting more seeds. Today zinnia and marigold seed from last years flowers got in the ground. Always fun to reuse and see how the magic is passed on to the next generation of flowers. Shopped around for plants just looking and then this afternoon bought a few that should do well in full sun. I think I have enough now...Well, maybe. We planted caster beans this afternoon. They have beautiful leaves and grow tall. But take two to three weeks to germinate. First year for seeds. Last year we bought plants at the blind school. The kids to the planting and the prices are cheap!!! There is quite a variety of really interesting plants. Last year I bought tobacco plants. Interesting. Now I need to pay attention to cleaning the house. How boring. The health department may be on the way. Tomorrow church and we are having a plant exchange. I'm taking three so I can bring at least three home. Got a Jack in the Pulpit last year. Who knows what will appear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment