Saturday, June 2, 2018

The garden needs rain.

I'm beginning to poop out with the watering can.  Got to make this easier but thinking that the zennia's are on their way. So...less for them.  They are growing.  Borrowed what I thought was a ton of books from the library on flowers.gardens and more.  Very interesting and lots to learn.  Doug carried my bag and I carried three more huge books.  One is about the Williamsburg, Va. gardens.  Woo...it's great.  I dug out about 30 ferns yesterday and today.  They are everywhere and some are 4 ft. tall.  Way to big and covering up other stuff.  So...out they go.  I won't be missing them at all.  Today my body feels like it's been working.  Bummer.  So...it's book time.  Still hoping for rain.  Didn't get much from the storm in the south Wed.  The past two summers I didn't water at all.  Guess luck has run out. 

No comments: