Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Wed. and it's snowing.
We've been without snow for a long time but it's coming down as I write. Something like 3 inches is predicted. We'll see. Doug is taking a walk around the block. I walked at the Y this morning. And...fixing banners is the on going project. Each one is different so what works for one doesn't work for another. Taking a break to do a little sweeping in the sewing room. It's a mess to say the least. Chicken veg. soup is on the stove for supper. And that's about it for the day. Tomorrow is soup kitchen day. My hope is that a few more ladies show up to work. There were 3 of us last Thurs along with our 2 highschool boys. Woo...I really like to have 5 adults. We'll hope for the best. I always take a snooze in the afternoon. This afternoon...coffee and a nap. Are they suppose to go together. Well, they do for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment