Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Warm Wednesday
Yup...continues warm. I turned the furnace down. I don't think Doug has notices. I'm just a hot person I guess. I've been spending time with the sewing machine and fabric. I just need to turn that fabric into something so it's been Bibs...Last count 25 finished. Twelve will go to Kenya sometime. Don't know when since I don't know when Sarah Ellen will be back in town. Lots of colors and lots of decorative stitching. If Kimmy/Jared do a farmer's market thing I'll donate them for sale. I just like to have something to do. Now the sewing room looks like a terrorist attack has hit. That's sewing. Spent some time at church yesterday sewing numbers on to the banners. I think another 30 minutes will complete the job. No rush but it's a to do job for sure. Tomorrow is soup kitchen/committee meeting and then choir. Life goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment