Saturday, February 18, 2017
Warm Sat.
Another beautiful day to be outside. My neighbor does her...no she doesn't do it...she has a garden center company clean up her flower beds in the fall...I do most of my stuff in the spring. But...it's not spring but yesterday and today I spent a lot of time outside. Last night my shoulder needed two pain pills to be happy. The first day of work always does that to me. Today was another day in the yard. I continued to rake and pull ivy and do some burning of leaves and stuff. I've burned some places that I never burned before like over the iris. The beds are beginning to look like they are ready for spring and some stuff is emerging. Cellidine poppies...Touch Me Nots...blood root...ginger...and I saw a flower on the ground cover. What's with this warm weather? There still are a few beds to do but most of the hard stuff is finished. We need to burn the big grass yet and will probably do that Fri. when the boys are here. That job is a bit scary. It burns so fast and is so LOUD! Fire every where. Today Eric and Kat and kids came over and set up their camping tent. They are planning a Michigan vacation with us...Yahoo big time. Should be even more fun this year. I don't know if it will be one week or two but what ever it is...it will be good. There are new things at Copper Harbor that they haven't seen...New swimming hole and the Monks woods. And ofcourse a newer Jam POT! And Dennis and Leslie's new shop and back yard deck! Woo, woo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment