Monday, February 6, 2017
And the workweek starts...MONDAY
Over the weekend I brought more banners home to "touch up"...So..making decisions as to what to do to mend and improve and touch up. And that's happening. Today we went back to church to finish the picture taking project...AND it's finished. Woo...moved 100 banners out of the closet...up the steps to the pulpit...down the steps to the closet and then back on their individual rods hanging there all pretty. One tired puppy in Carmel is what I am. . And...it was Steak and Shake for lunch. My tongue was dragging. But...it's finished. All the banners are hanging on their own designated rod according to the master sheet. Now there are a few glitches to fix and that will happen one of these days. So...this afternoon working on a banner that I took ALL apart because it needed help...Well, one step led to the next step and I ended up with pieces and more pieces and now...I'm starting to put the parts back together. NO ribbon...all fabric. Ribbon just doesn't work for the long haul. And I think this particular banner might be at least 30 years old. I need to make a trip to the fabric shop to get felt. That's a good inside part of a banner along with Turkish towels...Adds weight that a banner needs to hang without wrinkles. Sooo other than fill my pill holder...I'm taking life easy. No Y or Monon program today. Enough exercise of the hip at this point. Tonight...Herb meeting...Program Mushrooms. Should be interesting. Tomorrow nothing...Tomorrow meeting at church...Stuff keeps going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment