Time just goes somewhere. Sunday as usual we were at church at 7 to get ready for Hospitality Time. We have such a great crew that just knows what to do and we do it. We're usually finished by 8. Then it's host and hostess time for the community folks. Church folks start to arrive around 9 and we are in that space until 10:15 . The rest of the crew finishes up and then at 12:00 another group comes in to take care of the folks leaving the 11 o'clock service at 12 o'clock. Methodists eat! Well, this Sunday Doug went on home after the 12 o'clock and I stayed to get the ball rolling for Lent, meaning decorating. Quit at 3 when Doug came back to get me. Then Monday...back at it with my wonderful crew of folks. And...we finished around 11:30. All is ready for Lent. Went to the Monon to do the treadmill mile. And then home for the evening. Today I'm home all day. Yahoo. I love being home. I've been sewing bibs for Kenya, North Church Babies and who ever I can think of. If the Mi. kids do Farmers Mkt. I'll give them a stash if they want to sell them and if they do the market. Such fun with decorating on Doris' sewing machine. I miss her a lot but for some reason she seems to be in the room with me when I'm sewing. I have a "Ford" machine. Doris' machine is a "Bently!" Such fun. I think there are about 35 bibs now in the stash. Need to find some babies. Lots of classical music today. The news channels are crazy for a lot of reasons. It's mind boggling. The weather is quite warm. Bergamung is coming up and I'm having such good tea. Woo, Chocolate Mint needs to grow a bit. Yum in coffee.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment