Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hump Day...

And I remembered to go to Krogers and get their throw away bread and deserts for Bread and Bowl tomorrow.  That's a real accomplishment since I forgot to do that two times.  Grrrr...I hate that.
Sunday Paul Gilarik brought to church 6 2 ft. barbed wire crosses that I'm using for decorating at church during Lent.  I sprayed them black and they are awesome.  Paul is so good about working with barbed wire.  It's NOT easy.  So...they will hang in the west entrance.  Awesome...The barbed wire gives such a cruel look.  I took them to church today along with the Kroger stuff and two more banners that needed repairing.  Then it was knitting time.  Finished a children's pair of slippers...Green and Yellow...Packers!  I added a little football with the Packers name on it.  My Doris sewing machine does letters.  Yahoo!!!  Started an adult size...Church Friend...Sue the veterinarian grew up in Green Bay...so she is getting a green /yellow pair and I'm going to put a cheese head hat along with a football on her pair. Lots of fun to think of crazy things.  Butler B Ball is tonight on TV...and the political world is just crazy at this point.  I won't say more.  So...tomorrow is soup kitchen and choir.  Should be a good day and the temp is crazy warm.  Love it except when the house gets to warm or maybe I'm having hot flashes.

No comments: