Thursday, February 2, 2017

It's Thursday

This week has been on the fast track.  It's Thursday and that means Soup Kitchen...Woo...first of the month.  Not supposed to be busy.  Well, not busy didn't happen.  We had a ton of folks.  Not enough salad...not enough vegetables but plenty of the main dish.  The down side was there there were only three of us adults along with two kids from John Marshall H. School...So...that just means that we walk a little faster..work a little faster and that leads to afternoon naps of which I had one.  Then off to the Monon Center to walk on the treadmill and the walking path.  Didn't do to much thinking that I probably walked that much at Soup Kitchen.  Woo...

Not much knitting this week.  I need to give some slippers away.  But...I did make two valentine bibs for my good friend Kathy who had a granddaughter celebrating her birthday of the 14th of Feb.  I know a little about Valentine birthdays.  Choir tonight.  Kids might come tomorrow but they might not.  Grandma Regena is recuperating from knee surgery and I think the boys are quite helpful for her.  She is still at Kat and Eric's place.  So...we'll see.

No comments: