Tuesday, October 2, 2012
7 days later
Got to think a bit. Humm...7 days ago I was coughing up a storm. Not doing that as much but made a fall check up appointment with Asthma Julie for yesterday. I thought I was pretty good but I guess not nearly good enough for her. So...the treatment continues and happy to do that. She certainly knows more bout asthma then I do. Biggest gripe but not so big when I think of my cancer ridden friends is that singing is almost impossible. Hanging in there should help that at some point. The weekend included a Fri. night...Sat. choir retreat at Olenburg, In. with the nuns. Fun, fun and there was plenty of music to listen to and learn by listening. There were about 25 of us. Food was great, place was as clean as a pin and there was plenty of talking. I'm staying inside for a while which leads me to the next sewing project. I'm making big bibs for a little c palsey girl who is living in the Sally Test room at Eldoret. No one wants to adopt her. I made her 4 bibs in May which were quite the hit and did their job well and now I've got 7 more made. Yup...still using gifted fabric. What a gift!!! Tomorrow is working at the front desk, bells, Thurs. Soup Kitchen and Choir...Same old same old. That's about it from 10420.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment