Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday morning

Keeping up with stuff.  Finished the 48th little pink flower to clip to the choir folders with the thought of keeping Kathy O in our prayers.  She is a long time, long time choir friend of at least 35 years who now starts working soon toward a healthy body free of cancer.  Cancer sucks.  Friend Ellen just finished successfully a 9 month Cancer treatment journey.  Cemo, surgery and radiation.  Yahoo for sure. Friend Charlotte had her Cancer stuff before Ellen. 

Moved stuff around in the garage with the thought of returning the car to an inside position rather then in the driveway.  Got rid of a bike by just sticking it out in the lawn.  Someone now has a bike.  This morning I'm off to get some blood work done.  Need to be fasting and that involves remembering not to eat breakfast.  What a challenge to get that in my sleepy brain at 6 in the morning.  Later this morning I'm off to church to change out banners for the fall.  Then a 1 pm meeting at the med center with a bunch of powerful ladies who are working on sustainability for the Sally Test program in Eldoret.  That's always a very stimulating meeting although I don't add a thing.  They are way ahead of me knowing what button to push.    Tonight...at 9pm...a hair cutting appointment.  That's crazy but the only time this week that would work.  9pm!!!!  Meeting SEM near the end of the week to shop for toys for the Sally Test room.  Then, pack, pack. 
Knee report.  It's wonderful.   I missed the bullet.  Well, not really a bullet but the knee is over the bump it got last week.  Finished sewing 3 hats that Marcia ordered to sleep in.  Never thought of the hats as keeping a head warm during a cold Michigan night.  Hope to get them in the mail today if I can find a postoffice. 

No comments: