Friday, October 12, 2012
Coming through
Goodwill came through and I delivered to SEM's garage three huge grocery carts of stuffed animals. I think there are about 600 now. My 75 bucks went far. But...I called it a bushed Monday. Enough of Goodwill for this week. SEM is coming back to Indy Sat. evening. Should see her in church Sunday. The other thing that almost has my eyes crossed permanently...I just completed a pillow for sick friend Kathy O. She has had a diagnoses of breast cancer and will start treatment next month. The pillow has all of the choir folks names stitch on one side and the words from the hymn O Love that will not let me go on the other side with a wonderful quilt patch pattern and Robert's Indiana LOVE in the middle of the block. Woo...worked all day on some of the stitching so my eyes are TIRED. Yesterday was soup kitchen with wonderful neighborhood people coming in. Such a great bunch of people on Thursday. I took one horrendous flop on the floor giving my gimpy left knee a huge knock. Pastry containers were way to heavy and stacked way to high and I lost my balance and got tangled up in a chair I guess. Poor knee. It's not real sore but it is really stiff. Might be full of fluid. Will be interesting to see what's up in a week. Cough continues but Doc. thinks I need a change in med which has been known to cause a cough. So...that's something new to figure out. Weather has been delightful. I filled two 55 gal containers with garden trimmings. Could do another two perhaps next week. Getting the garden ready for winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment