Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday noon

Well, coughing still continues but I can live with it most of the time.  It will get better eventually.  Who knows when eventually will happen?  Singing in the choir is almost impossible.  But that's the way it is.  I'm staying out of the outdoors.  I think that is making a big difference and today that's easy.  It's on the gloomy side with a little rain spitting down.  A couple of weeks ago Andrew found caterpillars in the garden.  He took them home and now they have emerged into Black Swallowtails bringing a lot of excitement for Andrew and us as well.  He named all of the caterpillars and now Charlie is flying around in the back yard on sunny days.  This afternoon Andrew will bring another one to join Charlie although Charlie is no where to be found because of the cool weather.  Yesterday Noah was here for a big part of the day.  What fun.  I can see so much of Eric when I see Noah. 

I've been using Jo's fabrics and now have another quilt, Humpty Dumpty, bibs and burp cloths set.  So...there is one for Grace and I will probably donate the other set to the Umoja project.  There is a big sale at Sec. Presb church in November and Umoja has been given space to sell stuff.  I'm ready to move on to sewing something a little more difficult. 

Crock Pot is busy again.  So easy to use and so nice to have supper ready with not much help from me.  It's pork chops with pineapple/and barb. sauce. 

Sarah Ellen and Joe arrive this week.  Wed. evening...hope to see her Friday and then they are off to the beach house for two weeks.  Back here and then back to Wake Forest for college reunions and then back to Kenya. 

No comments: