Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday morning.

The week is beginning.  Well, guess it started yesterday, come to think of it.  Good church and we sang three great anthems.  Woo...First of the month communion as well.  Then home to watch the Colts beat Green Bay.  I thought it wasn't going to happen so out shopping at Columbus Day sales at JoanAnn Fabrics.  Got some half priced pillow insides for some outsides I finished last week.  Then back home to watch the second half when the Colts turned on a dime and BEAT the Packers.  Woo, woo.  I love Sunday football.  This morning Noah is spending time with us.  Kat is off to school to do volunteer work.  I've bought ingredients to make cookies.  Should be fun.  I'm continuing to shop for small stuffed animals for SEM and the children at Eldoret.  Last Chance Goodwill is my favorite place to find cheap but  good animals.  It just takes a little time but the bargins are unbelievable if one takes time to dig through stuff.  It's time well spent.  Friend Carolyn gave me 50 bucks yesterday and I can really make that go far in gathering up 700 of those little gifts used at Christmas.  Yahoo.  So...watch out LC Goodwill.  I'm on my way on Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared here ..... If its too big and too heavy don't lift it or move it. You might lose your balance and fall down. Hope your knee is feeling better. Take it easy, although I don't think you will. :).